Transforming Talent Development by Revolutionizing the World of Psychometrics
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Speaker: Rebecca Bales, Lumina Learning Global Partner, Americas
Program Summary: Employee engagement is stagnant across the US since 2011 with the percentage of engaged employees hovering between 29 to 32% according to Gallup. Yet the solutions we often use in Talent Development to help leaders better engage their teams and help individuals raise their own self-awareness; are the same employee assessment tools that were created back in 1943. If engagement continues to remain static, perhaps it’s time to ask, “how’s that working for you and why do we continue to gravitate back to the same old solutions?”
Join us for an interactive presentation that explores a revolutionary approach to the world of psychometric tools designed to disrupt this pattern of categorization and transform the way organizations view employee engagement and the diversity of their people, including thought, communication and work styles.
During the session, we will:
- Experience the power of using assessment tools which pave the way to a more inclusive culture which recognizes and embraces the unique talents of its people.
- Understand how traditional psychometric assessments can create limiting results that disengage workers.
- Learn new ways of disrupting old patterns which allow organizations to create a culture where individuals thrive.
- Discover your own uniqueness with hints and tips on how to build rapport and increase connection to others.
- As part of the session, all attendees will have access to a mobile App designed to speed read and create their own personality Splash as well as be offered the opportunity to experience Lumina Learning’s next-gen assessment tool at no cost ($250 value).
Download the app prior to the meeting, we will be using it in an exercise!
Rebecca Bales is an expert in Organizational Development and a Change Management specialist. SheConnect with Rebecca: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccabales/
has worked in this field since 1993 and has a background in Psychology and Human Dynamics with her graduate work in Organizational Development. She is an ACC certified coach through the International Coaching Federation and is a CSP (Certified Professional Speaker) through the National Speakers
Association. Rebecca is currently the Global Partner, USA for Lumina Learning, a worldwide talent development organization headquartered in London. She is a published author of Step Up to the Plate, The Power of Passion and Determination which focuses on personal change and transformation and the co-author with Drs. Ken Blanchard and Deepak Chopra in Roadmap to Success. Rebecca lives and has offices in Dallas, Texas where she oversees clients and practitioners across the US. She has recently
opened an office in Connecticut which serves the northeast and in the Tampa Bay area of Florida serving the southeast.
Registration opens at 5:30 pm
6:00 pm - 6:15 pm - Chapter announcements
6:15 pm - 7:15 pm - Program (1 hour)
7:15 pm - 7:30 pm - Q&A and prizes
All online reservations are due the Monday before the meeting by 5pm. ANY Attendees (member or non-member) not registered online will be considered Walk-In registrations and will be charged the Guest rate of $35.00.