TTI is seeking to hire a Vice President Global Ethics & Compliance at its global headquarters in Fort Worth, TX. This qualified individual will be responsible for leading the organizational design, governance and improvement TTI’s enterprise-wide, Global Ethics & Compliance program, with a focus on the US market. This role provides proactive guidance to the senior leadership team in identifying and assessing areas of compliance risk and recommending effective process improvements to minimize future risk; communicating the importance of the ethics and compliance program to the senior leadership team; developing and implementing training and education programs addressing ethics and compliance; implementing a retaliation-free internal reporting system; and collaborating with the senior leadership team to proactively incorporate the ethics and compliance program within each operational unit to carry out the responsibilities of the role.
Provides regular reports on the ethics and compliance program to the senior leadership team.
Develops and directs a productive compliance team (Contracts, Operations and Quality) by hiring, training and leading qualified people, utilizing effective communication and motivational techniques, providing ongoing performance management, rewarding higher levels of performance and by providing effective training, development, and succession planning.
Creates and implements an effective ethics and compliance program to include regular revisions and modifications, as needed.
Provides advice and counsel to operational units in the development of and implementation of policies, procedures and controls to ensure compliance in the United States and Canada.
Develops strategic and tactical plans to respond to changing regulatory environments across multiple states and provinces.
Directs detailed, scheduled control testing and validation of known issues in each operational unit for all applicable states and products, based on an agreed upon annual review schedule.
Establishes clearly defined policies and procedures for ethics concerns and compliance issue escalation, root cause analysis of operational issues and provides advice and counsel for implementation of processes to prevent future occurrences. Communicates the effectiveness and achievements of newly implemented action plans to senior leadership.
Implements a retaliation-free reporting process, including anonymous telephone reporting available to all associates.
Oversees follow-up and, as applicable, resolution to investigations and other issues generated by the compliance program, including development of corrective action plans, as needed.
Provides advice and counsel on highly complex and sensitive compliance matters which includes regular tracking, monitoring and reporting from identification to resolution.
Evaluates areas of compliance risk and responds or escalates issues for effective remediation, reporting and resolution.
In partnership with the operational units, effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations or organization policies and/or the code of conduct.
Communicates compliance issues to associates and provides expertise on how to resolve problems and update policies, procedures and/or controls to avoid future issues.
Develops internal and external regulatory compliance communications.
Establishes team of compliance liaisons from each operational unit to assist with identifying compliance issues in each area and to act as compliance champions for the company.
Manages the ethics and compliance education and training program and oversees the development of training materials.
Serves as Ethics and Compliance liaison with various regulatory agencies.
Builds relationships with all areas of the business to improve compliance processes and participates on cross-functional teams to implement and execute company initiatives.
Responsible for the employment, promotion, associate performance evaluation, training, motivation, counseling, and discipline of assigned associates
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
15+ years of legal or regulatory compliance management experience.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Economics. Master’s and/or JD preferred.
Certification as an ethics and compliance professional preferred (e.g., CCEP / CCEP-I or equivalent).
Global compliance experience.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance and risk program management.
- Experience in designing and executing compliance based risk assessments and related mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to drive Ethics & Compliance strategy.
- Operational and business knowledge of distribution industry, products and features.
- Excellent working knowledge of anti-bribery / anti-corruption law (e.g., FCPA, UK Bribery Act, etc.), business and financial controls, AML requirements, and global corporate governance principles.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Consistently demonstrated qualities of diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness.
- Excellent leadership, coaching, project management and mentoring skills.
- Ability to accomplish goals through influence management and motivation.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication and proven analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to articulate and support points of view across a broad spectrum of business issues.
- Ability to design and deliver technical training programs to support staff.
To Apply please visit:https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TTI&cws=3&rid=3886